You can use the File Manager to view the text inside a text or script file, or to view the image from an image file by using the "Show File Contents" option.
Here are the following steps:
- To access the FILE MANAGER, click on the words "File Manager" on the main screen of your cPanel interface
- Click on the icon next to the file which you wish to view the contents of
- Click on the words "Show File" or "Show File Contents" on the right side of the screen
- A new window will appear containing the contents of that file
- To return to the File Manager, simply close the window containing the file’s contents
Troubleshooting: The file’s contents are viewed in a separate window. You will need to close the window or go back to your other browser window to return to the file manager.