The simple guestbook script allows you to create a simple guestbook to add to your site. This guestbook is a basic one and will appear on your site as it does below Edit Guestbook Template.
Here are the following steps:
- To access the CGI Center, click on the icon above the words CGI Center on the main screen of your cPanel interface.
- To access the Simple Guestbook menu, click on the words "Simple Guestbook."
- Copy the HTML code below Manage Guest Book and paste it into the web page you wish to have the guestbook appear on.
Modifying the guestbook:
- Click on "Edit Guestbook Template"
- Modify the HTML code in the blank field to suit your needs
- Click on Save to save your changes to the guestbook template
Viewing your guestbook
- Click on "View Guest Book" to see who has signed your guestbook
Managing your guestbook (removing entries)
- Click on "Manage Guest Book" to access the entries in your guestbook
Troubleshooting: Make sure that the HTML code is placed in your web page the same way it appears in your cPanel interface.