Enabling secure connections (SSL or TLS) within your mail client can make your email connection one step closer to secure.
After following these instructions your connection should be using SSL. Be sure to repeat it for any email accounts hosted at Fused.
- Open Outlook
- On the menu, click "Tools," then "Account Settings"
- Select your mail account that's hosted by Fused and click "Change"
- Click the "More Settings" button, then choose the "Advanced" tab
Check the box marked "This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)"
Make sure that the Incoming server (POP3) port number is 995
In the "Use the following type of encrypted connection list," choose TLS
Make certain that the Outgoing server (SMTP) port number is 587
- Click "Ok," then click "Test Account Settings." Outlook should tell you that "all tests completed successfully"
- Close the "Test Account Settings" window
- Click "Next," then "Finish"
That should do it! If there are any further issues, please contact us.